• Provides security coverage ensuring that adequate protection is provided for the safety and assets of patrons, employees and the company.
• Assigned to the Security Command Center (SCC) to deter and prevent illegal or terroristic activities, safety hazards, and/or fire code, company, and regulatory violations.
• Ability to perform all SCC duties and responsibilities.
• Ability to lead and guide SCC toward and through their SCC activities.
• Ability to lead by example with a positive attitude, excellent work ethic and demonstrate regular dependability.
• Ability to carry out and understand detailed oral and written instructions.
• Ability to react calmly, quickly, appropriately in emergency situations.
• Enforces & upholds NJ Fire Code and National Fire Prevention Association (NFPA) standards, as they apply to Casinos.
• Enforces and complies with company and department policies/procedures, regulatory rules, fire codes and criminal law.
• Assists Law Enforcement, Fire Department, Emergency First Responders as well as Fire Safety, Alarm and CCTV contractors and in-house service employees.
• Ability to prepare detailed incident reports, statements, and summary logs.
• Ability to collect and preserve evidence and records.
• Ability to prepare CCTV video records for State, Municipal and Civil court, as required.
• Ability to operate the Security Casino Podium Post assignment.
• Ability to recognize potential problems and notify SCC Supervisor and Security Shift Manager.
• Ability to answer radio & telephone calls, dispatch personnel, monitor alarms, issue non-restricted keys and complete reports and logs.
• Ability to operate the Security Command Center, i.e, monitor fire, CCTV, elevator, intrusion/trouble alarms and Mutualink systems, as well as other functions associated with the Security Command Center Operations and under SCC control.
• Maintains CPR, AED and Basic First Aid certifications.
• Assists SCC supervision in the training of Security Command Officers and other team members.
• Assists SCC supervision in maintaining SCC systems.
• Promotes positive public relations and excellent customer service.
• Performs other specialized functions and duties as assigned
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Minimum of one (1) year of appropriate experience in a high-volume casino environment preferred.
• Excellent command of the English language.
• Above average verbal and written communication skills and strong grammatical skills.
• Computer proficiency and ability to perform basic math functions.
• Prior Fire Safety and CCTV operations experience, preferred.
• Ability to pass Security Command Center skills test.
** All applicants must be able to perform the essential functions of this position, with or without reasonable accommodations.
ESSENTIAL PHYSICAL FUNCTIONS
(O) Lifting Max Weight: 20 LBS
(O) Pushing Max Weight: 200 LBS*
(O) Pulling Max Weight: 200 LBS*
(O) Carrying Max Weight: 30 LBS
(F) Climbing Stairs
(O) Climbing Ladders Max Height: 6’
(O) Working at a Height Level Above The Floor Max Height: 8’
(C) Finger Dexterity
(C) Full Use of Both Hands
(O) Reaching Max Height: 3’
(F) Working On or With Moving Machinery
(F) Working at Rapid Work Speed
(O) Working in Isolation
(C) Working Around People
(C) Hearing Conversation
(C) Hearing High Acuity
(C) Speaking Clearly
(C) Seeing Near
(C) Seeing Far
(C) Seeing – Depth Perception
(C) Seeing - Color Vision
Other-Describe: *200 LB pushing & pulling weight concerns table games drop box detail
ESSENTIAL MENTAL FUNCTIONS
(C) Writing English
(C) Reading English
(C) Speaking English
(C) Working under Pressure/Stress
(C) Speaking With Guests/Customers
(C) Speaking With Employees
(C) Working with Basic Math Skills
(C) Making Decisions Based On Facts
(C) Making Decisions Based On Data
(C) Making Decisions Based On Personal Judgment
(C) Making Accurate Measurements According To Set Standards
(C) Planning and/or Supervising the Activities Others
ESSENTIAL INTERACTIVE FUNCTIONS
(F) Working under Minimal Supervision
(C) Working and Interacting With Management in a Professional and Courteous Manner
(C) Working and Interacting With Co-Workers in a Professional and Courteous Manner
(C) Working and Interacting With Guests in a Professional and Courteous Manner
ESSENTIAL ENVIRONMENT FUNCTIONS
(C) Working Inside
(C) Working Outside
(C) Working in a Fast Paced Environment
(O) Exposed To Chemicals Describe: oleoresin capsicum solution
(C) Exposed To Dust, Fumes, Gases Describe: tobacco smoke
(C) Exposed To Smoke
(C) Exposed To Excessive Noise
(C) Working in Dimly Lit Areas
(C) Working in Sudden Marked Changes of Temperature and Humidity
(O) Exposed to physical contact with other persons
(O) Exposed to disorderly / disruptive persons
(O) Exposed to loud and abusive persons
(O) Exposed to physical training
Not Applicable (N)
Occasional (O) Under 2 hours
Frequent (F) 2 hours to 5 hours
Constant (C) more than 5 hours
Software Powered by iCIMS