• Analyzes blue prints, schematics and drawings of plumbing systems for the purpose of determining the efficient installation of new or upgraded systems.
• Coordinates with assigned Foreman and/or other trades for the purpose of completing projects and work orders efficiently.
• Diagnoses causes of problems and/or failures in plumbing/irrigation systems for the purpose of identifying repair and/or replacement needs.
• Fabricates equipment parts for the purpose of meeting specialty needs and/or replacing unavailable parts.
• Informs personnel regarding procedures and/or status of work orders for the purpose of providing information for making decision, taking appropriate action and/or complying with building and safety regulations.
• Inspects buildings and facilities for the purpose of evaluating condition, identifying necessary repairs and recommending preventive maintenance.
• Installs plumbing systems and fixtures, e.g. hot water heaters, drinking fountains, etc., for the purpose of providing enhanced and/or upgraded capabilities.
• Maintains tools and equipment for the purpose of ensuring availability in safe operating condition.
• Participates in meetings, workshops, trainings and seminars for the purpose of conveying and/or gathering information required to perform job functions.
• Prepares written materials, e.g. repair status, activity logs, etc., for the purpose of documenting activities and/or conveying information.
• Request equipment and supplies for the purpose of maintaining inventory and ensuring availability of items required to complete the necessary installation and/or repair.
• Responds to emergency situations during and after hours for the purpose of resolving immediate safety concerns.
• Transports a variety of tools, equipment and supplies for the purpose of ensuring the availability of materials required at job sit.
• Promotes positive public relations.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
*Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer
** All applicants must be able to perform the essential functions of this position, with or without reasonable accommodations.