Have you ever wondered what it would be like to be a Table Games Dealer??
If you are someone who has an outgoing personality, a passion for customer service, and the desire to work for an organization where you are treated like family … then we’ve got the perfect opportunity for you!!
Resorts Casino Hotel is excited to announce that we are now offering an In-House Table Games Dealer training program.
Qualified candidates must be willing and able to:
During the 4–6-week training program, Dealer Trainees will receive hands on instruction to include but not limited to:
At the conclusion of the training program, candidates who can successfully deal assigned table game(s) in accordance with established policies and procedures will transition from the Training Room environment to the Casino Floor as a Dealer.
· High School diploma or equivalent.
· Must be able to effectively communicate in English.
· Must possess excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
· Must be able to successfully complete dealer training program and demonstrate a level of proficiency for the games learned.
* Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer.