- Oversee daily operations of the Sportsbook, content and promotions ensuring a best in class consumer offering.
- Contributes to and Implements the Sportsbook business strategy and budget, ensuring that our product attracts, engages and retains customers while achieving budgetary goals.
- Maintain an events, programs and promotions calendar for the Sportsbook, coordinates with Marketing and Player Development.
- Ensure that all Sportsbook content, promotions, betting events, and betting odds are presented and merchandized as expected.
- Develop a deep understanding of the 3rd party platform and identify areas where we can improve our offering within the technical constraints. Advocate for new features and changes to existing features that will help to drive revenue and improve the experience for Sportsbook players.
- Coordinate with Casino Operations, Player Development, Marketing, Fraud and Risk on Sportsbook operations, ensuring the Sportsbook operates with integrity, best in class service and functions as part of the overall Resorts guest experience.
- Produce daily, monthly, quarterly, annual and ad-hoc performance analysis on Sportsbook operations and employees. Makes recommendations to maximize revenue potential.
- Coordinates with Maintenance and IT to ensure all Sportsbook related equipment is in top operating condition and room appearance standards are meet.
- Responsible for hiring, developing and scheduling Sportsbook personnel.
- Develops and implements communication, motivation and training programs for Sportsbook staff.
- Ensures a customer and employee friendly environment.
- Promotes positive public relations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of three (3) years regulated gaming experience as a supervisor or above, with a passion for different sports and a deep awareness of all key sportsbook offerings.
- Must be willing to work flexible hours to include a six-day work week when needed and rotating shifts.
- Strong organizational, planning and supervisory skills.
- Proven ability to understand the customer and take actions / advocate for player interest.
- Data-driven and strategic thinker with an understanding of the Sportsbook industry.
- Knowledge of NJ and Federal Gaming, Sportsbook and Title 31 compliance and regulations.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed