- Supervises Coin/Currency pick-up.
- Supervises count room activity including cleanliness, coin/currency count, and slot win/activity reporting.
- Maintains inventory of necessary supplies.
- Supervises count room staff and monitors performance, issues staff schedules and disciplinary action when necessary.
- Reports malfunctioning equipment to the Slot Technician Supervisor and/or service representative for repair.
- Complies with state regulations and internal control procedures.
- Promotes positive public relations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- College degree (may substitute additional experience for degree).
- Minimum two (2) years of relevant experience.
- Knowledge of CCC regulations as they relate to Hard Count & Soft Count.
- Strong supervisory skills.
- Good mathematical skills.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed