- Responsible for safety of guests while swimming and ensures that all guests abide by rules of conduct within pool area.
- Responsible for minor medical treatments, documenting, and reporting of all such incidents.
- Responsible for daily cleaning of the pool, steam, sauna, and locker rooms.
- Maintain pool, whirlpools, and pool deck to meet all safety/cleanliness standards and regulations.
- Must maintain proper certifications to meet job requirements.
- Accountable for cash controls, daily control of guest activities (including answering phones and instructing guests in the proper usage of equipment).
- Ensure pool and whirlpools are at appropriate temperatures and meet regulatory standards.
- Promotes positive public relations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- General knowledge of exercise equipment.
- Must posses and maintain Life Guarding Certification (includes renewal of First Aid and lifeguard certification every three years and CPR annually).
- Good communication skills.
- Must posses excellent guest service skills.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed