- Exhibits a positive, courteous and professional guest experience to all guests upon their arrival and departure from the property.
- Surveys guest vehicles and indicates obvious damage on ticket.
- Parks and retrieves guest vehicles in a safe, prompt, efficient and responsible manner.
- Ensures vehicles are parked in designated areas and that keys and tickets are properly secured.
- Ensures the delivery of guest vehicles to their rightful owners.
- Complies with Responsible Gaming and Alcohol Service policies and procedures.
- Promotes positive public relations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Previous valet parking experience preferred but not required.
- Valid New Jersey driver’s license and excellent driving record.
- Must be able to operate vehicles with manual transmissions.
- Ability to perform assigned duties safely and efficiently.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to work outdoors and in varying temperatures.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed