- Works as a journeyman mechanic in the electrical, plumbing, air conditioning, mechanical and general maintenance trades as assigned.
- Maintains division records, including inventory control, purchasing, work orders, preventative maintenance schedules, and tool, equipment and material control systems.
- Requires experience in maintaining technical library for building and equipment drawings, systems and equipment operation and maintenance manuals.
- Operates all vehicles, including industrial sweeper, fork lift and dump truck, in performance of maintenance related functions.
- Loads, transports and unloads equipment and materials to and from the warehouse.
- Promotes positive public relations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of two (2) years of appropriate experience.
- Ability to perform assigned duties safely and efficiently.
- Good technical and manual skills.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed