- Performs accountant analyses.
- Responsible for preparing and inputting journal entries.
- Prepares cash and credit card reconciliations.
- Responsible for daily, monthly, quarterly, and annual reports.
- Handles bank reconciliations and unclaimed property.
- Maintains books of other affiliated companies.
- Works closely with department heads to insure accurate financial reporting.
- Promotes positive public relations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Excel, required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance, preferred.
- Minimum one (1) year of relevant experience.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong math, analytical and organizational skills.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed