- Acts as a representative of the organization at various events, promoting the company and brand.
- Responsible for engaging, greeting and interacting with customers.
- Encourages customer participation in promotional events, contests, tournaments, shows, gaming, dining, etc.
- Creates a warm and fun environment to generate customer interest.
- Responds to customer inquiries as they relate to the property, directions, events, promotions, dinging, meeting rooms, etc.
- Distributes marketing and promotional materials as necessary.
- May be required to gather customer information for future promotions and events.
- Responsible for promoting a professional and positive guest experience.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- This position is not responsible for making complimentary decisions or changing player ratings information.
- Minimum one (1) year experience working events and promotions.
- Professional appearance and above average written and oral communication skills.
- Must be energetic, friendly, outgoing and well spoken.
- Comfortable speaking on a microphone and standing/walking for long periods of time.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends and holidays.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed