- Recognizes, interprets and analyzes suspicious behavior.
- Demonstrates the judgment and capability necessary to review and/or investigate transactions.
- Naturally inquisitive, detail oriented and able to quickly identify anomalies or patterns in transactions, behaviors, or data.
- Works with customer service team to review and process customer withdrawals
- Ability to read, understand and explain basic financial transactional histories including depositing, wagering, win/loss and withdrawals.
- Per departmental procedures and Federal/State Regulations takes proactive measures to prevent losses through performing investigations, restricting accounts, analyzing unusual activity and documenting and reporting your findings.
- Familiar with FinCen Suspicious Activity Reporting and AML regulations.
- Works with Customer Support team whenever heightened Know Your Customer (KYC) checks are needed.
- Ability to learn and have a high level of knowledge regarding how the website and app function.
- Possesses strong time-management skills and the ability to effectively prioritize work with limited supervision
- Handles upset and challenging customers to resolve complex issues in a timely fashion and in a manner that is mutually beneficial to both the customer and company.
- Practices discretion when exposed to and handling of highly sensitive and confidential personal and Company information.
- Remain flexible with scheduling and assignment of duties to support larger department goals and Company initiatives.
- Ensures a professional working environment, at all times.
- Promotes positive public relations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- College Degree or equivalent, preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office and/or Google Suite products.
- Minimum of 1-year experience working in fraud operations within the internet gaming, ecommerce or banking space preferred.
- Scheduling flexibility a must, to include nights, weekends, holidays, and as needed to accommodate a smooth operation.
- Must have or be able to obtain a Casino Employee Registration from the New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement. May be required to obtain additional state licenses, in the future.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed