- Implements procedures, supervises, trains and monitors performance of personnel to ensure smooth and efficient gaming operations in accordance with the Casino Control Act and Attendant Regulations, Hilton Internal Controls and the rules and procedures of the appropriate game(s).
- Coordinates Dealer schedules and make adjustments to schedules as needed and ensures that assigned games are properly and sufficiently equipped.
- Executes and implements orders of Pit Managers
- Directly supervises operation and conduct of all table games.
- Responsible for training and supervision of dealers.
- Makes recommendations concerning employees and evaluation of Dealer job performance.
- Issues Verbal warnings to employees concerning discipline and job performance. Initiates request to issue written warnings.
- Responsible for making recommendations concerning applicants for employment and discharge of Dealers not performing at satisfactory levels.
- Ensures compliance with Casino Control Commission regulations and Company objectives, procedures and internal controls.
- Promotes positive public relations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Must have dealing experience and demonstrate sufficient knowledge of all rules, regulations, policies and procedures to supervise particular game(s).
- Good communication and customer relations skills required.
- Knowledge of casino operations, rules, regulations, policies and procedures.
- Strong and supervisory skills.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed