- Delivers best in class experiences to our ResortsCasino.com and MoheganSunCasino.com player database.
- Responsible for answering basic questions for players such as account balances and promotional offer details to more challenging questions such as deposit and withdrawal inquiries, website and phone app navigation, and account setup and security protections.
- Understands and can clearly explain all current and recently passed promotional offers.
- Ability to learn and have a high level of knowledge regarding how the website and app function.
- Ability to read, understand and explain basic financial transactional histories including depositing, wagering, win/loss and withdrawals.
- Basic understanding of multiple operating systems, including Mac/PC, iOS and Android.
- Level of comfort to develop relationships with customers over the phone, chat and email.
- Level of comfort to multitask and successfully hold multiple chat conversations at the same time.
- Anticipate player ‘next needs’ and be able to assist them before they request assistance.
- Willing and able to collaborate with colleagues to resolve problems and escalate situations to the management team’s attention, as necessary.
- Promotes positive public relations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma, or equivalent.
- Excellent command of the English language, both written and verbally.
- Ability to speak multiple languages, a plus.
- Basic proficiency in Microsoft Office and/or Google Suite products.
- Minimum of 1-year experience in a high volume, fast paced contact center.
- Scheduling flexibility a must, to include nights, weekends, holidays, and as needed to accommodate the 24-7 operation.
- Must have or be able to obtain a Casino Employee Registration from the New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement. May be required to obtain additional state licenses, in the future.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed