• Responsible for supervising culinary operations in absence of Executive Chef.
• Assists with selection, training and supervision of culinary staff.
• Assists with preparation of banquet foods.
• Ensures menu quality and consistency from receiving and inspecting raw food to preparation and presentation.
• Ensures kitchen equipment and facilities are maintained in safe and sanitary condition.
• Promotes positive public relations.
• Performs other duties as assigned
• College degree, may substitute additional experience for degree.
• Minimum of two (2) years of appropriate experience.
• Strong organizational, culinary and supervisory skills.
• Able to perform assigned duties safely and efficiently.
• PC Knowledge: Word, Excel, Outlook
ESSENTIAL PHYSICAL FUNCTIONS
ESSENTIAL MENTAL FUNCTIONS
ESSENTIAL INTERACTIVE FUNCTIONS
ESSENTIAL ENVIRONMENT FUNCTIONS