- The Customer Service Supervisor is responsible for the day-to-day operation for the contact center and the overall performance of the Player Support Team to deliver best in class experiences to our ResortsCasino.com and MoheganSunCasino.com player database.
- Responsible for meeting all service level agreements on assigned shift.
- Responsible for coaching and mentoring staff, as well as issuing discipline, when necessary.
- Ability to answer advanced questions for players, as well as support representatives.
- Ability to keep up with a fast paced, ever changing environment.
- Must be a self-motivated and results driven leader with the desire and ability to develop team members into future leaders.
- Handles upset and challenging customers to resolve complex issues in a timely fashion and in a manner that is mutually beneficial to both the customer and company.
- Comfortable in leading other team members and ensuring a professional working environment, at all times.
- Understands and can clearly explain all current and recently passed promotional offers.
- Ability to learn and have a high level of knowledge regarding how the website and app function.
- Ability to read, understand and explain basic financial transactional histories including depositing, wagering, win/loss, and withdrawals.
- Basic understanding of multiple operating systems, including Mac/PC, iOS and Android.
- Level of comfort to develop relationships with customers over the phone, chat and email.
- Level of comfort to multitask and successfully hold multiple chat conversations at the same time.
- Anticipate player ‘next needs’ and be able to assist them before they request assistance.
- Willing and able to collaborate with colleagues to resolve problems and escalate situations to the management team’s attention, as necessary.
- Promotes positive public relations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent, required. Some college, preferred.
- Excellent command of the English language, both written and verbally.
- Ability to speak multiple languages, a plus.
- Basic proficiency in Microsoft Office and/or Google Suite products.
- Scheduling flexibility a must, to include nights, weekends, holidays, and as needed to accommodate the 24-7 operation.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a high volume, fast paced contact center.
- Minimum of 1-year experience in a leadership role.
- Must have or be able to obtain a Casino Employee Registration from the New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement. May be required to obtain additional state licenses, in the future.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed