- Documents the receipt of fill bank markers from the pit and tokes from the dealers.
- Deals directly with casino patrons to exchange chips for cash, marker redemption and consolidation, the completion of credit applications, the cashing of cash equivalent and non gaming checks and the proper completion of all related documents at the window.
- Responsible for the custody and maintenance of bulk cash reserve chips, checks and documents relating to main and window banks.
- Responsible for the custody, maintenance, inventory and deposit of markers and the proper maintenance and filing of all related documents of the marker bank.
- Responsible for the completion of bets and winning tickets in the simulcast area, and custody of cash, coin, credit vouchers, fills and race tickets that occur at the simulcast window.
- Accepts documentation from window cashiers relating to marker redemption and consolidation and deposit acceptance and withdrawal at the marker bank.
- Communicates with pit clerks regarding patron credit availability.
- This position will only function as a cashier in one department (slot cashiering, casino cage or simulcasting) during any shift.
- Explains slot promotional programs to potential customers, hands out information brochures to players and keeps informed of all slot promotional activities and events.
- Sets up Resorts Player Club accounts and issues Resorts Player Club cards to both slot and table game patrons.
- Does not identify patrons or groups of patrons to receive complimentaries based on actual patron play, authorize such complimentaries or determine the amount of such complimentaries. Position has no discretionary comping decision authority.
- NOTE: This position performs Promotions Club duties only when the Promotions Club is closed.
- Promotes positive public relations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum one (1) year of appropriate experience.
- Good mathematical skills.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed