- Welcomes customers into the Sports Book Lounge in a friendly, upbeat, and helpful manner.
- Responds to all guest inquiries and explains the process of wagering.
- Responsible for obtaining a cash bank from the Casino Cage at the start of each business day and returning the bank to the Casino Cage at the end of each business day, with the assistance of a security escort.
- Responsible for maintaining the cash bank, documenting all transactions and balancing the bank at the end of each business day.
- Responsible for placing tickets as requested by customers.
- Responsible for verifying and processing winning tickets.
- Ensures compliance with Division of Gaming Enforcement / Casino Control Commission regulations and with the company’s internal controls.
- Responsible for being well versed in the products and services offered in the Sports Book Lounge and the ability to promote them to customers in a confident and efficient manner.
- Explains Sports Book promotional programs to potential customers, hands out informational brochures and keeps informed of all promotional activities and events.
- Promotes positive public relations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum one (1) year prior cashiering/money handling experience preferred.
- Strong interest in technology and agility at learning new products and features.
- Familiarity with sports and sports betting, helpful.
- Must be able to work nights, weekends and holidays, as needed.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed