- The Customer Service Operations Manager is responsible for developing a Player Support Team to deliver best in class experiences to our ResortsCasino.com and MoheganSunCasino.com player database.
- Responsible for the day to day operation of a 24 hour – 7 day a week Customer Service Contact Center.
- Responsible for the overall performance and success of the Player Support Team, including meeting all service level agreements while staying within budgetary obligations.
- Must be a self-motivated and results driven leader with the desire and ability to develop team members into future leaders.
- Ensures a professional working environment, at all times.
- Handles upset and challenging customers to resolve complex issues in a timely fashion and in a manner that is mutually beneficial to both the customer and company.
- Understands contact center forecasting and staffing models.
- Understands and is able to produce P&L results and forecasts.
- Understands and is responsible for monitoring and coaching KPI results of the contact center.
- Understands and can clearly explain all current and recently passed promotional offers.
- Ability to take accountability and responsibility for meeting all service levels and quality expectations during assigned shift.
- Ability to read, understand and explain basic financial transactional histories including depositing, wagering, win/loss and withdrawals.
- Ability to learn and have a high level of knowledge regarding how the website and app function.
- Acts as a liaison between the Player Support Team and other cross function teams to ensure players are receiving a product and service offering that consistently meets or exceeds their expectations.
- Promotes positive public relations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- College Degree or equivalent, preferred.
- Excellent command of the English language, both written and verbally.
- Ability to speak multiple languages, a plus.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office and/or Google Suite products.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a high volume, fast paced contact center.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a leadership role.
- Scheduling flexibility a must, to include nights, weekends, holidays, and as needed to accommodate the 24-7 operation.
- Must have or be able to obtain a Casino Employee Registration from the New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement. May be required to obtain additional state licenses, in the future.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed