- Responsible for daily audits in markers, slots, master games report, slot data system, Ardac, cage, simulcasting and special projects.
- Duties include the collection, verification and retention of all documents utilized on the casino floor.
- Responsible for receipt, printing and issuance of all promotional coupons.
- Verifies redeemed coupons against coupon issuance information.
- Ensures procedural control and proper accounting treatment of all promotional coupons.
- Controls Simulcast settlements with race tracks and regulatory agencies.
- Assists with storage and maintenance of department records.
- Reconciles computer reports, service documents and tapes to develop daily manager’s reports.
- Records, bills and collects charge accounts
- Reviews charges for proper authorizations, credit approval and billing address.
- Types and mails bills on a timely basis.
- Promotes positive public relations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum one (1) year of appropriate experience
- Good clerical and office skills.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed