• Responsible for all security related functions at assigned areas.
• Responsible for ensuring guest safety through surveying and watching the crowd at all times.
• Works to prevent and resolve altercations amongst guests.
• Stops all inappropriate behavior immediately and in a professional manner.
• Responsible for checking guests’ identification to ensure they are age appropriate.
• Enforces capacity fire safety regulations.
• Familiarizes themselves with VIP guests and ensures that only VIP guests enter VIP areas.
• Maintains control by circulating through the crowd through tour of duty.
• Maintains constant vigilance to ensure the safety of patrons, employees and company property.
• Responsible for accurate reporting and completing Incident Reports and/or other reports as necessary.
• Enforces company security/safety regulations.
• Performs all security/safety related duties and responsibilities.
• Represents Company and its property to ensure all Casino regulations are adhered to at all times.
• Promotes positive public relations and excellent customer service.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• High school diploma preferred.
• Previous experience in Special Events and Entertainment security preferred; public relations or casino security experience desired.
• CPR and AED certified or ability to obtain certification required.
• Controlled Force/Handcuffing certified or willing to complete certification.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Physically able to stand and walk for long periods of time.
• Ability to work in a noisy, smoke-filled environment.
ESSENTIAL PHYSICAL FUNCTIONS
ESSENTIAL MENTAL FUNCTIONS
ESSENTIAL INTERACTIVE FUNCTIONS
ESSENTIAL ENVIRONMENT FUNCTIONS