· Sells hotel guest rooms, catering services, and banquet facilities through direct client contact to maximize total revenues and profits.
· Establishes client base of organizations, associations, and corporate businesses through direct outside and inside sales effort.
· Develops and maintains relationships with key clients in order to produce group and/or convention business.
· Negotiates guest room rates, meeting room rental, function space, and hotel services within approved booking guidelines.
· Confirms in writing to the client all requirements via sales contract.
· Conducts tours of the hotel and banquet facilities and entertains qualified potential clients.
· Attends and represents the organization at trade shows and conventions.
· Responds quickly to guest requests and follows up to ensure guest satisfaction.
· Conducts site inspections.